Pages

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I didn't forget

My mom always gets on my case when I stop blogging because all of my 18 fans are waiting, you know. I tell her that I don't have anything interesting to write about, but then she gets offended because that's like saying life at home is boring. Well Mom, the truth hurts.

Just kidding. Life at home is not the worst, but life without a job kind of is. Of course a week after I left Provo, I had two job opportunities if I had stayed. Thank you, Great Timing of the Universe. I'm still optimistic though.

You really don't realize a good thing when you have it. I'm a Northwestern at heart, but I love Provo.

If Bonney Lake is the place I grew up in, Provo is the place I grew deep in. It's the place where I cried and laughed harder than ever before. It's the place where I met some of my truest friends. It's the place where I learned, where I succeeded, where I failed, where I made stupid decisions, and where I made some of my wisest. It's the place that filled me with inspiration. It's the place where I was alone and where I was supported. It's the place that challenged me and changed me. It's the place where I fell in love and where my heart was broken. It's the place where I accepted myself and became happy with the road I was on.

Provo, you are not only a city, but an experience. And you are one of the dearest experiences of my life. Thank you. I'll see you soon.